- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Busting open my pre-release boosters, I was disappointed to find Mox Amber taking up a Mythic slot. It may well be worth money, but was no help. It’ll sit next to my unused Chrome Mox.
Pre-ordered my booster box, but pretty sure I won’t get the Buy-a-Box promo…
I can’t bring myself to buy The Last Jedi on Blu-Rey as part of my protest to Disney for the errors in judgement made. Nice print from Dan Mumford of the wasted Snoke.
Ash vs Evil Dead is all over after three series. Be nice if they put out a nice Blu-Ray box set when the season ends. Until they make Ash vs Evil Dead Halloween Spooktacular.
On to issue 13 of Matt Kindt’s X-O Manowar and the quality still hasn’t dropped on this series. Let’s see if this survives the DMG Entertainment purchase…
Well, mine and several hundred thousand other Wizard Account Holders.
Currently building my collection of Burn and Counter spells.
My second Terese Nielsen Sheep card. Wish I’d coughed up for a foil Nyx-Fleece Ram now. It also rivals my Polymorphist’s Jest foil for awesome 1 damage to target/all creatures.