- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Busting open my pre-release boosters, I was disappointed to find Mox Amber taking up a Mythic slot. It may well be worth money, but was no help. It’ll sit next to my unused Chrome Mox.
Pre-ordered my booster box, but pretty sure I won’t get the Buy-a-Box promo…
I can’t bring myself to buy The Last Jedi on Blu-Rey as part of my protest to Disney for the errors in judgement made. Nice print from Dan Mumford of the wasted Snoke.
Ash vs Evil Dead is all over after three series. Be nice if they put out a nice Blu-Ray box set when the season ends. Until they make Ash vs Evil Dead Halloween Spooktacular.
On to issue 13 of Matt Kindt’s X-O Manowar and the quality still hasn’t dropped on this series. Let’s see if this survives the DMG Entertainment purchase…
Well, mine and several hundred thousand other Wizard Account Holders.
Currently building my collection of Burn and Counter spells.
My second Terese Nielsen Sheep card. Wish I’d coughed up for a foil Nyx-Fleece Ram now. It also rivals my Polymorphist’s Jest foil for awesome 1 damage to target/all creatures.