- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: June 2018
One of the horns (?) doesn’t look quite right. Nice card though.
Batman: The Dark Prince Charming There was a fair gap between book one and book two, but it wasn’t until I had both that I took the shrink warp off either of them. European comics can often be style over … Continue reading
Forgot I was getting this. Seems like a strange paper choice for the painted art, but suspect it might not benefit from a glossy finish. I hope it’s good. EREKOSË? Update: I did enjoy this, and would have been fairly … Continue reading
A new card for an old deck. Elves+Elementals with a dash of Wurms. Wouldn’t mind a foil of this one.
One of the nicest lands I’ve seen, and even more special in shiny. Might try and get all the Mark Poole Dominaria lands in foil.
Went to see Frank Quitely at the Borders Book Festival today and got him to sign my All-Star Superman book. Nice.
After a slight enjoyment delay due to faulty lights in the head, Sideshow sent me a new one. Which appears to be working. For the moment. Compared this to my Hot Toys Mk3 and it does seem more advanced (although … Continue reading
And literally touch it.