- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Monthly Archives: June 2018
One of the horns (?) doesn’t look quite right. Nice card though.
Batman: The Dark Prince Charming There was a fair gap between book one and book two, but it wasn’t until I had both that I took the shrink warp off either of them. European comics can often be style over … Continue reading
Forgot I was getting this. Seems like a strange paper choice for the painted art, but suspect it might not benefit from a glossy finish. I hope it’s good. EREKOSË? Update: I did enjoy this, and would have been fairly … Continue reading
A new card for an old deck. Elves+Elementals with a dash of Wurms. Wouldn’t mind a foil of this one.
One of the nicest lands I’ve seen, and even more special in shiny. Might try and get all the Mark Poole Dominaria lands in foil.
Went to see Frank Quitely at the Borders Book Festival today and got him to sign my All-Star Superman book. Nice.
After a slight enjoyment delay due to faulty lights in the head, Sideshow sent me a new one. Which appears to be working. For the moment. Compared this to my Hot Toys Mk3 and it does seem more advanced (although … Continue reading
And literally touch it.