- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: October 2018
It’s not even Legendary.
Not the greatest song ever, but not heard much new(ish) stuff I’ve liked.
Nice Judge Promo, that. Wonder if it will be affordable. Edit: No
Couldn’t find a transparent Dominaria “watermark” image online, so had to make my own.
I’ve been a bit underwhelmed by Guilds of Ravnica, but it’s nice to see some Clint Cearley art.
I enjoyed Solo more than I expected.
I’m not impressed with Wizards of the Coast and how they handle certain aspects of their business. I do like playing MTG however. Their latest is the overpriced Guilds of Ravnica Masterpiece cards (that even if I wanted to pay … Continue reading
This was my pre-release promo. And I didn’t get anything better in the boosters. Utter, utter shit.
Sad news that Carlos Ezquerra has died at 70. He may have designed Dredd, but it’s Strontium Dog I associate with him.