- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
Monthly Archives: October 2018
It’s not even Legendary.
Not the greatest song ever, but not heard much new(ish) stuff I’ve liked.
Nice Judge Promo, that. Wonder if it will be affordable. Edit: No
Couldn’t find a transparent Dominaria “watermark” image online, so had to make my own.
I’ve been a bit underwhelmed by Guilds of Ravnica, but it’s nice to see some Clint Cearley art.
I enjoyed Solo more than I expected.
I’m not impressed with Wizards of the Coast and how they handle certain aspects of their business. I do like playing MTG however. Their latest is the overpriced Guilds of Ravnica Masterpiece cards (that even if I wanted to pay … Continue reading
This was my pre-release promo. And I didn’t get anything better in the boosters. Utter, utter shit.
Sad news that Carlos Ezquerra has died at 70. He may have designed Dredd, but it’s Strontium Dog I associate with him.