- A bit late (or very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
- Songs I like CCXLIV: Way Down Now
- The Shite House
- Giff yourself a shiny XLVII
- Dave does Venom
- Grave yourself a shiny XLVI
Monthly Archives: November 2018
You can’t beat some Cronenberg.
Feature, Cack, Lavoon etc.
Not much of a disguise though…
Been after this for ages and had to get it from Italy where the shipping was more than the card.
Some expensive [for me] mono-white shizzle.
Watched The Open House on Netflix. Seemed to be plenty going on, mysterious this and that. But, by its finish, nothing had gone anywhere. Just a random serial killer that had nothing to do with anything. A bit meh.
You can get a Boros Elite in the Ravnica Guild Kit, but it’s not shiny.
Venom 11 variant by Dave Gibbons. Feels a bit weird, to be honest.
After a relatively slow opening two episodes, it’s hitting its stride nicely now. Three episodes left.
All Kev Walkers cards in this set have been fairly mono-coloured, possibly in response to so many two colour cards in the set. This is the nicest of them and could be a Niv-trigger.