- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
- Songs I like CCXLVII: Daddy Issues
- Give youself a very special shiny LVIIIII
- [welcome to the] Fantasy Zone II W
- Give youself a deathtouch shiny LVIIII
- Give yourself an old Shiny LVII
- I Don’t Want…
- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny promo LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
Monthly Archives: November 2018
You can’t beat some Cronenberg.
Feature, Cack, Lavoon etc.
Not much of a disguise though…
Been after this for ages and had to get it from Italy where the shipping was more than the card.
Some expensive [for me] mono-white shizzle.
Watched The Open House on Netflix. Seemed to be plenty going on, mysterious this and that. But, by its finish, nothing had gone anywhere. Just a random serial killer that had nothing to do with anything. A bit meh.
You can get a Boros Elite in the Ravnica Guild Kit, but it’s not shiny.
Venom 11 variant by Dave Gibbons. Feels a bit weird, to be honest.
After a relatively slow opening two episodes, it’s hitting its stride nicely now. Three episodes left.
All Kev Walkers cards in this set have been fairly mono-coloured, possibly in response to so many two colour cards in the set. This is the nicest of them and could be a Niv-trigger.