- Songs I like CCXLIV: Way Down Now
- The Shite House
- Giff yourself a shiny XLVII
- Dave does Venom
- Grave yourself a shiny XLVI
- Bought myself an overpriced shiny XLV
- Songs I like CCXLIII: I’m In a Weird Place Now
- The Man from Atlantis
- Gift yourself shiny XLIV
- Ham Sholo
- Got a shit shiny XLIIV
- Carlos Ezquerra
- Guilts of Ravnica
- Songs I like CCXLII: Zero Hours Drifter
- Songs I like CCXLI: Sometimes
- Air Hockey Sports: CULT
- Avengers Infidity War
- 3 is a magic number
- Give yourself to a shiny XLIIIV
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Watched The Open House on Netflix. Seemed to be plenty going on, mysterious this and that. But, by its finish, nothing had gone anywhere. Just a random serial killer that had nothing to do with anything. A bit meh.
You can get a Boros Elite in the Ravnica Guild Kit, but it’s not shiny.
Venom 11 variant by Dave Gibbons. Feels a bit weird, to be honest.
After a relatively slow opening two episodes, it’s hitting its stride nicely now. Three episodes left.
All Kev Walkers cards in this set have been fairly mono-coloured, possibly in response to so many two colour cards in the set. This is the nicest and could trigger Niv-Mizzet.