- Polybius 2000
- Brian O’Blessed
- Wicker’s Whorld
- Golden Brown
- Last Last Knight
- Songs I heard CCLVIII: I Choose You
- Last Knight a D.J. saved my life
- Batman: Last Knight, she said
- Give yourself a Jesper LXXVVIIII
- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
Monthly Archives: November 2018
You can’t beat some Cronenberg.
Feature, Cack, Lavoon etc.
Not much of a disguise though…
Been after this for ages and had to get it from Italy where the shipping was more than the card. Painful.
Some expensive [for me] mono-white shizzle.
Watched The Open House on Netflix. Seemed to be plenty going on, mysterious this and that. But, by its finish, nothing had gone anywhere. Just a random serial killer that had nothing to do with anything. A bit meh.
You can get a Boros Elite in the Ravnica Guild Kit, but it’s not shiny.
Venom 11 variant by Dave Gibbons. Feels a bit weird, to be honest.
After a relatively slow opening two episodes, it’s hitting its stride nicely now. Three episodes left.
All Kev Walkers cards in this set have been fairly mono-coloured, possibly in response to so many two colour cards in the set. This is the nicest of them and could be a Niv-trigger.