- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
Monthly Archives: November 2018
You can’t beat some Cronenberg.
Feature, Cack, Lavoon etc.
Not much of a disguise though…
Been after this for ages and had to get it from Italy where the shipping was more than the card. Painful.
Some expensive [for me] mono-white shizzle.
Watched The Open House on Netflix. Seemed to be plenty going on, mysterious this and that. But, by its finish, nothing had gone anywhere. Just a random serial killer that had nothing to do with anything. A bit meh.
You can get a Boros Elite in the Ravnica Guild Kit, but it’s not shiny.
Venom 11 variant by Dave Gibbons. Feels a bit weird, to be honest.
After a relatively slow opening two episodes, it’s hitting its stride nicely now. Three episodes left.
All Kev Walkers cards in this set have been fairly mono-coloured, possibly in response to so many two colour cards in the set. This is the nicest of them and could be a Niv-trigger.