- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Looks nice in foil.
Looks real nice in foil.
Wouldn’t mind a shiny one. Edit: Got this in shiny LVIII
Joshua Middelton. Again, again.
Even though I had the standard issue put aside, I ended up buying this variant too. This felt a bit 2000AD. Old school with Oliff on colours too. We’ll see how this [irregularly] progresses.
I can’t believe I’ve never watched Touch of Evil till now (well since 1998 and now). Quite awesome.