- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Nice art and combines well with red burn spells like Cosmotronic Wave. It’s done some damage on MTG Arena.
…Usagi to go to IDW in full colour. What about the Dark Horse Saga hardcovers I have invested in? Still, better than no Usagi Yojimbo at all.
…Shame about the mechanics.
Not the radio edit.
I’m a little disappointed with the foiling of the art, but it’s still some quality Kev Walker shenannigans. Even the tokens are nice.