- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Nice art and combines well with red burn spells like Cosmotronic Wave. It’s done some damage on MTG Arena.
…Usagi to go to IDW in full colour. What about the Dark Horse Saga hardcovers I have invested in? Still, better than no Usagi Yojimbo at all.
…Shame about the mechanics.
Not the radio edit.
I’m a little disappointed with the foiling of the art, but it’s still some quality Kev Walker shenannigans. Even the tokens are nice.