- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
Monthly Archives: March 2019
There’s something I like about Filip Burburan’s art. Cannibal?
I like Wurms. This one real shiny.
I didn’t even realise that Redwood was supposed to be a vampire film. And the ending was a bit crap. Meh.
It took some work, but finally got Evil Opa-Opa unlocked in Link Loop Land.
One of my favorite bits of MTG art. On a card. Shiny.
The Tears of Opa-Opa Never really played Fantasy Zone much, but this version on the 3DS is good. Poor Opa-Opa…