- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
Monthly Archives: April 2019
And with that, my Werewolf deck is now fully foiled.
I thought I’d like this. I do.
He’d be nice in a skeleton deck.
I like zombies and I like martial arts. Kingdom was pretty good, but that’s a humdinger of a cliffhanger…
Sell Saga comics and buy too many foils. Nice. These guys are a bit creepy.
Not as partial to Rebecca Guay art as some, but this is nice.
Obviously not the Shadowmoor print…
That doesn’t look promising.