- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Been after a foil Protective Bubble for ages…
Only one more demon (that I know of) left for my Rakdos deck. Devils are a flavour win in the deck and this Ultimate Masters foil is significantly cheaper than the Avacyn Restored one, and less of an over/printing/foiling risk … Continue reading
As I might have hoped, Matt Wagner returns to Grendel after completing Mage. October though…
I seem to be particularly enjoying the art by Victor Adame Minguez and Zoltan Boros in the last few sets.
The Wanderer… Who is she..? I reckon it’s Gideon’s sister, Gertrude Jura.
There’s not much new music I’m enjoying, so this is from 2009. Don’t like the video much.
Got round to seeing Endgame and even attempted to see in Imax. The 3D was broken. Typical…
No Chewbacca, no defeat of the Empire.
A surprisingly reasonable horror film.