- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
Monthly Archives: July 2019
I bought the City of Others (10th Anniversary Edition) as I missed it first time around, and it’s always worth it for Bernie Wrightson art. Except his [awesome] pencils were coloured directly with no inking. Certain pages were splendid, like … Continue reading
No leather seats this time, though.
Edit: Bought on 12″ vinyl.
The standard Gear Knob fitted by Alfa Romeo on their Giuliettas is plastic crap and prone to breaking. Bought myself a red carbon fiber replacement that will look real sweet. ***Update: The original top section had to be prised off … Continue reading