- Brian O’Blessed
- Wicker’s Whorld
- Golden Brown
- Last Last Knight
- Songs I heard CCLVIII: I Choose You
- Last Knight a D.J. saved my life
- Batman: Last Knight, she said
- Give yourself a Jesper LXXVVIIII
- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
Monthly Archives: October 2019
Disgustingly had to pay over the odds for this. Just going to read it now. And by “read” I mean look at.
While browsing the Modern Horizons Grand Art Tour, I came across this image of Twisted Reflection (one of the foils I bought). Except it isn’t a reflection. Possibly. I never noticed the hand/claw coming out of the water. Cool.
Neither score high enough to stay on the leaderboard; but early days yet. No VR either.
Just what you need for transporting your Tempest cabinet.
These cards are quite nice in foil. Extended art (non-foil) Robber of the Rich was my big money card in the Wizards of the Coast lottery pack.