- Brian O’Blessed
- Wicker’s Whorld
- Golden Brown
- Last Last Knight
- Songs I heard CCLVIII: I Choose You
- Last Knight a D.J. saved my life
- Batman: Last Knight, she said
- Give yourself a Jesper LXXVVIIII
- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
Monthly Archives: December 2019
High risk mission. Just about to read this, and if Frank can keep it together, the art should see it through. Update: It’s okay.
Mr Synder didn’t disappoint in Book 3 by referencing one of his own most blatant BatSnyderisms: “Gotham is…” Yes, it is.
No 2 in the bank and requisite Snyder Batmanerism for this book: “In ancient times scarecrows weren’t just for scaring off pests.” Nopes, they were also all for a cup o’ tea an’ a slice o’ cake. Bum-swizzled
Last Knight Book 1 read and enjoyed. Opening ‘Bat-Snyderism’ present and correct: “I’ll tell you a secret about him. About Batman. You know where he feels alarm?” His Gout, apparently.
No deck for it; but magnificent art.