So Frank Miller managed to put out all five issues of Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander.
It certainly read quite Miller-esque, and looked reasonably Miller-esque. The story itself was a little disjointed, not really focusing on one thing or another, and the art passed by like a static slideshow. Nevertheless, any new Frank Miller comic should be enjoyed.
And I did, a bit.
- Songs I like CCXLIV: Way Down Now
- The Shite House
- Giff yourself a shiny XLVII
- Dave does Venom
- Grave yourself a shiny XLVI
- Bought myself an overpriced shiny XLV
- Songs I like CCXLIII: I’m In a Weird Place Now
- The Man from Atlantis
- Gift yourself shiny XLIV
- Ham Sholo
- Got a shit shiny XLIIV
- Carlos Ezquerra
- Guilts of Ravnica
- Songs I like CCXLII: Zero Hours Drifter
- Songs I like CCXLI: Sometimes
- Air Hockey Sports: CULT
- Avengers Infidity War
- 3 is a magic number
- Give yourself to a shiny XLIIIV