I’m not impressed with Wizards of the Coast and how they handle certain aspects of their business. I do like playing MTG however.
Their latest is the overpriced Guilds of Ravnica Masterpiece cards (that even if I wanted to pay $250, I’m not in the right country to do so).
I actually got the standard Vraska card from a booster, but I really like the art on this one. Not so much on the other Masterpieces.
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
- Songs I like CCXLIV: Way Down Now
- The Shite House
- Giff yourself a shiny XLVII
- Dave does Venom
- Grave yourself a shiny XLVI
- Bought myself an overpriced shiny XLV
- Songs I like CCXLIII: I’m In a Weird Place Now
- The Man from Atlantis
- Gift yourself shiny XLIV
- Ham Sholo
- Got a shit shiny XLIIV