- Showering Cowboy
- Upgrade yourself to a shiny XXXVIIIII
- Songs I like CCXXXIX: Bluebeard
- Give yourself a another basic shiny XXXVIIII
- Give yourself a common shiny XXXVIII
- Ordered myself a shiny XXXVII
- Got given yourself a shiny XXXVI
- Give yourself a shiny elf XXXV
- Bathomme: Dank Prince Charmling
- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
Nice print from Dan Mumford of the wasted Snoke.
Until they make Ash vs Evil Dead Halloween Spooktacular.
Let’s see if this survives the DMG Entertainment purchase…
Having previously seen one of these, they do look nice.
Mind’s Eye is probably the cheapest of all the Kaladesh Inventions; but is still my most expensive card. It’s also a pretty decent card functionally-wise.
Grant Morrison will be turning in his grave.
Just a tiddler, but still awesome. I borrowed this picture from Chad.
*Head of shite
The White Sturgeon. Quite River, less Monster. Even at 20 foot.
*Head of operations for all Sturgeons
Bit late in getting the news, but Bob Wakelin died 20/01/2018.
His illustrations were a bright spot in the 80’s when most game art was utter bobbins (Oliver Frey being an exception).
I have some signed prints of his art picked up at Play Expo (and via Arcade Otaku), which is nice.