- Rick Bjaker
- Red Failed Tatfish
- Moanstress 15 Variant
- Songs I like CCXXXIII: Everybody Wants To Be Famous
- Songs I like CCXXXII: Lights! Camel! Action! Charlton Heston Meets The Irresistible Force
- Batgirl 20
- Give yourself a non-shiny XX
- Planet of the Riveras
- Give yourself a shiny XIX
- Mark Edward Smith
- Songs I like CCXXXI: Prince of Tears
- Give yourself a shiny XVIII
- Songs I like CCXXX: Nothing but a Heartache
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3
- Give yourself a shiny XVII
- Exit Stage Left
- Christmas 2017
- Cincinnati Old Main
- The Ridiculous Sux
- Leather 44
- Afraid of the Bill
- Jim Baikie
The “when” being tomorrow night, hopefully.
I’m not sure if this is a proper poster or not, but I always think of him as Toms Hidlstons.
Or Hellboy Library Edition Volume 7, as I like to think of it.
Before reading it, I have decided to go back and read Volume 1 onwards.
Maybe the End won’t appear as suddenly as it did when buying the comics.
Still nowhere near as abrupt as Rachel Rising.
Dragging around my Artist Edition paid off. He’s an awfully nice fellow.