- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give youself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give youself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
- Had myself a shiny XXV
- Give yourself an overpriced shiny XXIV
- Gave yourself a shiny XXIII
- Superman Jeer One
- Joshua 1000
- Korg Ragnarok
- Give yourself an old, overpriced shiny XXII
- Giant Goliath Tiger Fish
- The Life Of Captain Marble #1
- Dume Patrole
- Behe Moths World
- Give yourself a shiny XXI
- Nicola Sturgeon*
- Sturgeon General*
- RIP Bob
A rather fine 1/1 Joker bust by childhood hero Rick Baker.
I would argue that it should be modelled in latex.
Live hard, die fast and leave a knackered looking corpse.
For some reason, it feels like I shouldn’t like this.
But I do.
I might finally get round to watching Train to Busan now.
Frank Miller is threatening to release Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander at some point this year (or at least start it).
I’m not sure Frank has it in him to complete Xerxes, let alone The Fall of the House of Darius or even the Rise of Alexander.
Still, it’s got to be better than 300: Rise of an Empire.
Yeah, I’ll still be buying it.
Got this nice foil at the Rivals of Ixalan pre-release event (it has a date stamp on it, which I generally don’t like, but am willing to make an exception for in this case).
First attempt at any sort of competitive play, and I didn’t totally embarrass myself.
Not seen it. Not going to watch it. I did find this bit amusing, however.