- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Having previously seen one of these, they do look nice.
Mind’s Eye is probably the cheapest of all the Kaladesh Inventions; but is still my most expensive card. It’s also a pretty decent card functionally-wise.
Grant Morrison will be turning in his grave.
Just a tiddler, but still awesome. I borrowed this picture from Chad.
*Head of shite
The White Sturgeon. Quite River, less Monster. Even at 20 foot.
*Head of operations for all Sturgeons
Bit late in getting the news, but Bob Wakelin died 20/01/2018.
His illustrations were a bright spot in the 80’s when most game art was utter bobbins (Oliver Frey being an exception).
I have some signed prints of his art picked up at Play Expo (and via Arcade Otaku), which is nice.
A rather fine 1/1 Joker bust by childhood hero Rick Baker.
I would argue that it should be modelled in latex.