- Nice art…
- Songs I like CCXLVI: Straight Outta Compton
- Give yourself a Kev Walker Shiny LIIIIII
- Give yourself a another Shiny (promo) LIIIII
- Frame Arm Girl & Rapid Raider Set Hresvelgr Ver.
- Give yourself a Shiny (promo) LIIII
- A bit late (or possibly very early)
- Ash vs Evil End
- Give yourself a Slippery Bogle* LIII
- Upgrade yourself a shiny LII
- Gift yourself a shiny LI
- Songs I like CCXLV: Gallipoli
- Slipperly Borgle
- Already had a nice shiny XLVIIIII
- Golgari Glen-Ross
- Martin Manhumper
- The Leen Grantern
- Touch of Weevil
- Mongo Read Dingers
- Mongo Posters
- More Middleton
- Eventually gave yourself a shiny XLVIIII
- Oh dear yourself a shiny XLVIII
Watched The Open House on Netflix.
Seemed to be plenty going on, mysterious this and that. But, by its finish, nothing had gone anywhere. Just a random serial killer that had nothing to do with anything.
A bit meh.
Not the greatest song ever, but not heard much new(ish) stuff I’ve liked.
I enjoyed Solo more than I expected.
I’m not impressed with Wizards of the Coast and how they handle certain aspects of their business. I do like playing MTG however.
Their latest is the overpriced Guilds of Ravnica Masterpiece cards (that even if I wanted to pay $250, I’m not in the right country to do so).
I actually got the standard Vraska card from a booster, but I really like the art on this one. Not so much on the other Masterpieces.
Guilds of Ravnica pre-release this weekend.
Not sure how I feel about the set yet, but there’s some nice art.
Not any Werewolves though.
So Frank Miller managed to put out all five issues of Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander.
It certainly read quite Miller-esque, and looked reasonably Miller-esque. The story itself was a little disjointed, not really focusing on one thing or another, and the art passed by like a static slideshow. Nevertheless, any new Frank Miller comic should be enjoyed.
And I did, a bit.