- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
Tag Archives: Bandai
I sometimes wonder why I bother. My TB4 isn’t terrible (especially considering it wasn’t the best kit to begin with), but I’m still not happy. My weathering is way too severe (as always).
As with all my models so far, this is not going great. I decided to flat coat it with Testors Dullcote before moving onto the next weathering stage. You can also see how hopeless the stickers are (as well as … Continue reading
So I have finished painting the model (nearly) and gloss coated it. My masking for the red lines wasn’t perfect and a couple of little bits need fixed here and there. Next step is to stick the sticker things on … Continue reading
So, first thing to do is stick it all together: Next would be the application of some disolved putty and some stern rubbing down of the joins as the kit isn’t the best fit (not too bad though). From there … Continue reading
Well, my next model is a 1992 Thunderbird 4 kit from Bandai. It looks pretty simple, so I’ll see how it goes.