- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
Tag Archives: batman
Batman: The Dark Prince Charming There was a fair gap between book one and book two, but it wasn’t until I had both that I took the shrink warp off either of them. European comics can often be style over … Continue reading
Got my Revo 1989 Batmobile. It’s quite nice, but I’m not convinced the quality is high enough to justify the price (and import duty). You do get various items such as the machine guns (which never struck me as being … Continue reading
Awesome name, but a little bit ugly. The Greater Horseshoe is no looker either.
I like the colours.
Plate for sale
That’s Batman: Arkham Knight completed. Mostly. 97.7%. Still have Riddler Trophies to get. Possibly. ***UPDATE*** Several hours and 97.8%. Trophies aren’t worth the hassle.