- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
Tag Archives: Eagle Lift
Sometimes I should leave things alone, but a couple of things were bugging me. Firstly, the boosters on an eagle are not all the same distance apart; the front and rear ones are larger and therefore closer together than the … Continue reading
I decided that the hydraulic tube things on my lift were too high and it didn’t “display” well. Decided to chop down a little and I think it’s the better for it.
Seeing as I’ve lost all my old model building posts, I thought I would try a gallery here: Obviously I’m not happy with any of my models so far, but I’m not going to get any better without experience.