- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
- Give yourself a Chan-y LXXVIII
- Shoot the Core 2020
- Out, damned Black Spot!
- Give yourself a shy knee LXXVII
- Another even cheekier foil LXXVI
- Devil’s Odyssey
- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
Tag Archives: Frank Miller
That doesn’t look promising.
So Frank Miller managed to put out all five issues of Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander. It certainly read quite Miller-esque, and looked reasonably Miller-esque. The story itself was a little disjointed, … Continue reading
Frank Miller is threatening to release Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander at some point this year (or at least start it). I’m not sure Frank has it in him to complete Xerxes, … Continue reading
Majestic as opposed to constipated. I do hope DKIII is good even if/because Frank’s input is/was limited. I’m not even sure how many more issues there are to go. Somebody in DC fattening their pay cheque no doubt. And at … Continue reading
As well not publishing whatever issue they are currently on, they have now added an issue 9 to the 8 issue series, so have even more comics to not publish. Good work DC.