- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
Tag Archives: Iron Man
He comes with loads of guff to stick on him. This is more comic (Amazing Yamaguchi) than movie, so no more Complex Movie Revo Iron Mans? The legs seem a bit odd with this as the knees aren’t Revo jointed, … Continue reading
After a slight enjoyment delay due to faulty lights in the head, Sideshow sent me a new one. Which appears to be working. For the moment. Compared this to my Hot Toys Mk3 and it does seem more advanced (although … Continue reading
And literally touch it.
Makes me glad I never bought the MMS 145. Surely it wasn’t as crap looking as this picture illustrates? And which one is at the [most accurate] scale? Technically, all Hot Toys Iron Man figures should be pretty similar in … Continue reading
Yeah… Not sure about that pose.
Happy birthday… It’s a rubbish photo though. No real effort.
It’s not often I get a new toy, but I did today. It’s a Sci-Fi Revoltech Iron Man Mark IV.