- The Swords of Heaving, Flowers off Hell
- Give yourself a non-shiny XXXIV
- Give yourself a basic shiny XXXIII
- Frank Quiltey
- Two heads are better than one
- So close I can smell it…
- Give yourself a Cearley XXXII
- An overly familiar shiny XXXI
- Songs I like CCXXXVIII: Curse of the Contemporary
- Elf yourself a shiny XXX
- Deadpood 2
- Give yourself a post-release now-shiny XXIX
- Songs I like CCXXXVII: SEAGULLS! (Stop It Now)
- Give yourself a pre-release non-shiny XXVIII
- Dominarium Firesnog and Sunspeckled
- Star Wars: The Worst Jedi
- Ash vs Unemployment
- X-Oh Manohwar
- My Dominaria preview card
- Give yourself a shiny Common XXVII
- Give yourself a sheepy XXVI
- Puff The Magic Dragging
- Songs I like CCXXXVI : Hang Me Up To Dry
Tag Archives: Iron Man
After a slight enjoyment delay due to faulty lights in the head, Sideshow sent me a new one. Which appears to be working. For the moment. Compared this to my Hot Toys Mk3 and it does seem more advanced (although … Continue reading
And literally touch it.
Makes me glad I never bought the MMS 145. Surely it wasn’t as crap looking as this picture illustrates? And which one is at the [most accurate] scale? Technically, all Hot Toys Iron Man figures should be pretty similar in … Continue reading
Yeah… Not sure about that pose.
Happy birthday… It’s a rubbish photo though. No real effort.
It’s not often I get a new toy, but I did today. It’s a Sci-Fi Revoltech Iron Man Mark IV.