- Brian O’Blessed
- Wicker’s Whorld
- Golden Brown
- Last Last Knight
- Songs I heard CCLVIII: I Choose You
- Last Knight a D.J. saved my life
- Batman: Last Knight, she said
- Give yourself a Jesper LXXVVIIII
- Give yourself a Shiny LXXVVIII
- Give yourself a Shiny. Poole. LXXVVII
- Currently playing…
- Currently playing. With.
- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
Tag Archives: nerf
I decided to try some heavy weathering on the Nerf this time as I didn’t do any on the last one I painted. I’m not entirely convinced it’s turned out that great, but I guess it’s no too bad.
First job was to fill in the bits I missed. Then add a connector block for the wires I had to cut. The strange thing is that I seemed to have lost a screw from inside, so found another elsewhere. … Continue reading
Typical. I finished what I thought was the painting, and even added a little “heat staining” to the chrome sections, only to find I had miscalculated the marking. Muppet. Now I’ll need to mask that orange bit off and paint … Continue reading
Once the base coats dried, I then chromed up the barrel etc. and used steel coloured paint on the gun body. Once that dried, it was a gloss coat of Alclad Klear Kote.
It’s been a while coming, but my next project is now under way. With this Nerf, I’m going to try some weathering on it when it’s done.
So, I have now finished the painting and lacquering of my Nerf Maverick. It’s okay, but I’m still pondering how to weather it.