- Songs I like CCXXVIII: DDWIWDD
- Pack Blanther
- Give yourself a shiny XV
- Homecoming Queen
- Five Ghouls
- Stark Dar
- King Crimson
- Foil of the day
- Hellboy In Library Hell Edition
- Roarin’ Rick’s new stuff
- Songs I like CCXXVII: Creature Comforts
- Back Planther
- Open All Hours
- Last of the Summer Jedi
- Songs I like CCXXVI: Sinful
- Gorgon Zola
- Songs I like CCXXV: Something For Your M.I.N.D.
- Harley Cho
- Shirtless Beer Fighter by Rivera
- Harry The Dean of Stanton
- Songs I like CCXXIV: If Everybody Looked the Same
- Today’s Card
Tag Archives: Star Wars
New poster, new trailer. Nothing giving much away.
By Malcolm Tween. Splendid.
I can hear the Hype Machine™ gears begin to grind.
Some heavy metal K-2SO die cast figure action going for half price in the Disney Store. He’s the robot Dolly Parton: a little top-heavy and not too steady on his pins.
I’ve made his head look like a toaster. And my frame isn’t tall enough.
It was good. As was the Frankenstein-like resurrection of Peter von Cushing.
Not too long away now. Is this going to be like the last Star Wars spinoff movie Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure?
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
It took one day to build my Armoured Assault Tank from The Clone Wars.
Here’s my new model kit I am going to build today: It’s a Revell Easy Kit of the AAT from The Clone Wars.