- Rick Bjaker
- Red Failed Tatfish
- Moanstress 15 Variant
- Songs I like CCXXXIII: Everybody Wants To Be Famous
- Songs I like CCXXXII: Lights! Camel! Action! Charlton Heston Meets The Irresistible Force
- Batgirl 20
- Give yourself a non-shiny XX
- Planet of the Riveras
- Give yourself a shiny XIX
- Mark Edward Smith
- Songs I like CCXXXI: Prince of Tears
- Give yourself a shiny XVIII
- Songs I like CCXXX: Nothing but a Heartache
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3
- Give yourself a shiny XVII
- Exit Stage Left
- Christmas 2017
- Cincinnati Old Main
- The Ridiculous Sux
- Leather 44
- Afraid of the Bill
- Jim Baikie
Tag Archives: Star Wars
Watched and enjoyed this today. I can see why people are disappointed. As soon as Kylo Ren destroyed his mask, I knew something was rotten in the state of Denmark.
New poster, new trailer. Nothing giving much away.
By Malcolm Tween. Splendid.
I can hear the Hype Machine™ gears begin to grind.
Some heavy metal K-2SO die cast figure action going for half price in the Disney Store. He’s the robot Dolly Parton: a little top-heavy and not too steady on his pins.
I’ve made his head look like a toaster. And my frame isn’t tall enough.
It was good. As was the Frankenstein-like resurrection of Peter von Cushing.
Not too long away now. Is this going to be like the last Star Wars spinoff movie Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure?
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
It took one day to build my Armoured Assault Tank from The Clone Wars.
Here’s my new model kit I am going to build today: It’s a Revell Easy Kit of the AAT from The Clone Wars.