- Bill New Mutants
- Twisted Deflection
- Songs I forgot about until I got the LP for a pound CCLVII: Tried To Be True
- Give yourself a Shiny. Pack. LXXVVI
- Songs I seem to like CCLVI: You’re Either On Something
- Stanley Talbain
- New “cab”
- Free to a good homie
- Songs I just heard CCLV: Heartbeats
- Spawn #30001
- Give yourself a Stokey LXXVV
- Forest of Eldraine
- Songs I forgot about CCLIV: Horror Head
- Give yourself another Chan-y LXXVIIII
- Songs I much like CCXLXIII: Stuck
- Songs I do like CCXLXII: Food For Thought
- The End
- City of Udders
- Give yourself a Shiny. knob.
- Songs I quite like CCXLXI: Space Face
- New knobs please
- Iron Man Bleedin’ ‘ell Armour
Tag Archives: Star Wars
No Chewbacca, no defeat of the Empire.
I enjoyed Solo more than I expected.
I can’t bring myself to buy The Last Jedi on Blu-Rey as part of my protest to Disney for the errors in judgement made. Nice print from Dan Mumford of the wasted Snoke.
Watched and enjoyed this today. I can see why people are disappointed. As soon as Kylo Ren destroyed his mask, I knew something was rotten in the state of Denmark.
New poster, new trailer. Nothing giving much away.
By Malcolm Tween. Splendid.
I can hear the Hype Machine™ gears begin to grind.
Some heavy metal K-2SO die cast figure action going for half price in the Disney Store. He’s the robot Dolly Parton: a little top-heavy and not too steady on his pins.
I’ve made his head look like a toaster. And my frame isn’t tall enough.
It was good. As was the Frankenstein-like resurrection of Peter von Cushing.
Not too long away now. Is this going to be like the last Star Wars spinoff movie Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure?
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
It took one day to build my Armoured Assault Tank from The Clone Wars.
Here’s my new model kit I am going to build today: It’s a Revell Easy Kit of the AAT from The Clone Wars.