- Songs I quite like CCXLX: Keep The Change
- A cheeky devil of shiny LXXIIIII
- Yet another shiny LXXIIII
- Postrelease yourself a shiny LXXIII
- Grant yourself a shiny LXXII
- Songs I might like CCXLIX: Lose You
- Endvengers 4
- RIP Peter Meyhew
- Songs I like CCXLVIII: Gasoline And Dirty Sheets
- Dead Right
- Total shiny LXVIIIIII
- Feed the Parallel Lives LXVIIIII
- Another slightly expensive shiny LXVIIII
- Cor blimey guv’ LXVIII
- Give yourself way too many shinies LXVII
- Surprise yourself a shiny LXVI
- Eventually get yourself a shiny LXV
- Superman: Year nOne
- R-Type Final Final
- Give yourself a Seb shiny LXIV
- Give yourself a Ferox shiny LXIIV
- Needlessly upgrade to a shiny LXIIIV
- Give yourself wurms LVIIIIII
Tag Archives: Star Wars
No Chewbacca, no defeat of the Empire.
I enjoyed Solo more than I expected.
I can’t bring myself to buy The Last Jedi on Blu-Rey as part of my protest to Disney for the errors in judgement made. Nice print from Dan Mumford of the wasted Snoke.
Watched and enjoyed this today. I can see why people are disappointed. As soon as Kylo Ren destroyed his mask, I knew something was rotten in the state of Denmark.
New poster, new trailer. Nothing giving much away.
By Malcolm Tween. Splendid.
I can hear the Hype Machine™ gears begin to grind.
Some heavy metal K-2SO die cast figure action going for half price in the Disney Store. He’s the robot Dolly Parton: a little top-heavy and not too steady on his pins.
I’ve made his head look like a toaster. And my frame isn’t tall enough.
It was good. As was the Frankenstein-like resurrection of Peter von Cushing.
Not too long away now. Is this going to be like the last Star Wars spinoff movie Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure?
He looks how I feel 99% of the time…
My ruination of a picture of a bust of Snoke by Ivan Manzella.
It took one day to build my Armoured Assault Tank from The Clone Wars.
Here’s my new model kit I am going to build today: It’s a Revell Easy Kit of the AAT from The Clone Wars.